According to the "measures for public participation in environmental protection" and "guidance on promoting public participation in environmental protection", the project must be publicized during the implementation of the environmental impact report, so that a wider range of social organizations and the masses can understand and participate in the environmental impact assessment of the project. The relevant contents are hereby announced as follows:
1、 Basic information of construction project
Name of construction project: relocation project of Hangzhou Nanyue Industrial Co., Ltd
Project nature: New
Project scale: annual output of 2 million pieces of furniture accessories, 100000 pieces of mechanical hardware accessories, 100000 pieces of automobile accessories and 100000 years of electrical accessories
2、 Main environmental sensitive targets within the scope of environmental impact assessment
3、 Main environmental impact prediction of construction project
1. Waste gas: the contribution of waste gas pollutants discharged by the project to the surrounding environment is small, and the specific standard value is less than 10%. The exhaust emission of the project has little impact on the surrounding environment.
2. Wastewater: there is no production wastewater in this project, only domestic wastewater is discharged into Xiaoshan Qianjiang wastewater treatment plant for centralized treatment, and the latter is discharged into Hangzhou Bay after reaching the standard, not directly into the nearby surface water. Therefore, the wastewater of the project will not affect the surface water nearby.
3. Solid waste: metal waste generated in the production process of the project is collected and sold for disposal; waste engine oil and cutting fluid are entrusted to qualified units for disposal; domestic waste is entrusted to environmental sanitation department for disposal. After treatment, the solid waste of the project has no impact on the surrounding environment.
4. Noise: the prediction results of boundary noise show that: after the implementation of the project, the contribution value of boundary noise of the four sides can meet the requirements of class 2 standard limits in the emission standard for industrial enterprises noise at boundary (GB 12348-2008).
After the completion of the project, through the adoption of advanced and effective pollution control measures, all pollutant emissions can be effectively controlled, and the environmental quality can be maintained at the existing level, so it is in line with the principle of maintaining environmental function zoning.
4、 The main environmental protection measures to be taken, environmental risk prevention measures and expected results
Table 1 Summary of main "three wastes" pollution control measures of the project
5、 Key points of environmental impact assessment conclusion proposed in environmental impact report document
Hangzhou Nanyue Industrial Co., Ltd. is proposed to be built in Xiangnan village, Yiqiao Town, Xiaoshan District. The project construction meets the requirements of environmental function division. The pollutants discharged meet the national, provincial and regulated pollutant discharge standards and the total emission control indicators of major pollutants; the quality of surrounding environment can be maintained after the project construction.
The project construction conforms to the urban master plan and the urban master plan; conforms to the national industrial policies; the process and equipment adopted meet the requirements of clean production; the public investigation meets the relevant requirements. It is feasible to analyze the construction of the project in the proposed land from the perspective of environmental protection.
6、 The way and period of public access to EIA documents
The public can ask EIA units and construction units for EIA documents and other information that need to be supplemented. The time for obtaining EIA documents is not later than October 16, 2018.
7、 Scope and main matters of public opinion
The scope of consultation is mainly for enterprises and surrounding villages in Yiqiao town. The relevant public may publish personal or group opinions in writing separately, and suggest that individuals should fill in their names and contact information truthfully. The unit shall fill in the contact address and affix official seal to facilitate the future contact with the ditch.
8、 Specific forms of soliciting public opinion
The public survey adopts the publicity boards of Jiangdong enterprise service office and the website of the construction unit. The public may express opinions on project construction and EIA work by telephone, letter or interview to the construction unit and EIA unit, and may also express opinions on project construction and environmental assessment to the public organization, and entrust the local unit to convey it on behalf of the public.
9、 The time for the public to give their opinions
Time for public comment: September 28, 2018 to October 16, 2018, with a total of 10 working days.
10、 Contact information of project approval department
(1) Contact information of project approval department
Project approval department: Xiaoshan Environmental Protection Bureau Tel.: 0571-82899135
(2) Contact information of the construction unit
Construction unit: Hangzhou Nanyue Industry Co., Ltd
Address: Xiangnan village, Yiqiao Town, Xiaoshan District
Tel: 15888827240 contact: hanlinjiang
(3) Environmental impact assessment institutions and contact information for the assessment
Environmental assessment unit: Zhejiang Lianqiang Environmental Engineering Technology Co., Ltd
Certificate No.; gyz B Zi No. 2031
Address: 1-4-2102, Dikai building, 471 Jincheng Road, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou
11、 The way and time of the environmental impact report form before the project approval is disclosed to the public
Before submitting to Xiaoshan Environmental Protection Bureau for approval, the EIA will be open to the public for more than 7 working days on the website.
Announcement issuing unit (seal): Hangzhou Nanyue Industry Co., Ltd
Announcement issued on: September 28th, 2018